Terms & Conditions
1. All Colorgrooves packages are defined by a certain number of hours, divided into 1 Hour to 1.5 hour Live Design Sessions and a certain number of hours towards development, depending on the package you’ve chosen (as seen on the packages page on colorgrooves.com). Any extra hours applied towards design or development are billed at an hourly rate. All payments are non-refundable.
2. All design work takes place within Live Design Sessions unless otherwise specified. Any design time done outside of session is up to Colorgrooves’ discretion and will either be deducted from the Live Design Session time in your package or charged at our hourly rate. Knowing how valuable your time is, we strive to find a balance between the time we have with you in person, and time where we can make progress without your presence. As we move through the process, we decide together when a live or non-live session seems appropriate.
3. While Colorgrooves does advise about stock imagery, we do not provide stock images. It is up to the client to pay for any stock imagery they wish to license rights to. Clients can choose to:
- find their own images,
- use time from our design sessions to find images together, or
- pay Colorgrooves at our hourly rate to seek out images for you
4. All content must be provided in electronic format. Colorgrooves will not be held responsible for delays on the client’s part including:
- Providing content
- Providing access to your hosting server or other accounts
- Timely design and development feedback
We request that all content be ready by the time we finish building your site (this deliverable will be estimated within Our Contract). We can then enter your content, make final tweaks to the formatting and functionality of the site, and bring your site live to the web.